People make the difference at Wynn’s Family Market. In addition to our delicious food, our customers have come to depend on the friendly service our associates provide. We offer competitive pay, great benefits, and a flexible, family-oriented environment to work in. Weather you are looking for part-time opportunities or a new career, Wynn’s Market is a great place to work.
Wynn’s has many associates who have worked with our company for over 20 years. In fact, we are very proud to have Evelyn Dickerson working with us after more than 60 years. Evelyn was originally hired in 1954 by our founder Don Wynn, and has been “adopted” as part of the family. If you love helping people, apply today and discover why many have decided to join our family.
Wynn’s Market, serving Naples for 80 years, is hiring Deli Counter Associates
- Provide exceptional customer service to our guests
- Assist customers with purchases from the cold and hot case, slice meats/cheeses, make sandwiches to order
- Prepare deli counter food items to store specifications
- Assemble party trays
- Adhere to all Federal and State requirements to ensure food quality standards, safety and sanitation expectations are met
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION:
- Prior experience working in a deli is necessary
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to read, write and speak clearly
- Ability to follow oral and written directions
- Provide exceptional customer service to a diverse population
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that includes days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Full time associates are eligible for paid time off; health, dental and vision insurance; 401K Plan and store discounts.